YOUR OLD BEASTS! :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough mate not tempted by an rs now

They don't offer any forces discount on the RS for some reason. Still think about getting an Escos from time to time but that would have to live under a cover in the garage and come out on special occassions.

owned loads of non v.a.g`s heres a few;) lol i cant belive i never took any pics of my fiesta si,rover,corolla,nova sr,maybe its cus i thought they was a bit poo! (i miss my mk2s :( think im gonna get another 1 when i get a reliable job)

1281391328_9682_FT380776_image09981_.jpg

1281391328_9682_FT380776_photo0441_.jpg

Best car I've owned has to be the 205.

Bought running MI16 with R1 carb TB's.

Was a beast. At the time I had no problem sticking to Mr Subaru's backside and kicking a lot of others......owned it for 4 months riiiiiight up until,

I encountered a police car, on a set of blind S bends, on my side of the road as I rounded a left hander at 60. I was just pootling and not thrashing.

Cop car had no blues on clearly going too fast just infront of a 40 tonne lorry coming my way too, didn't attempt in the 2 seconds or so to get into his lane. I decided leaving the road was the safest option......just forgot there was a 3 foot deep ditch after the kurb. O/S wheels clipped kurb and I went rolling with fred durst 3 times before the cars bum used a tree to stop.

I'll dig the photos out of the loft at some point. Lorry pulled over and cop car didn't.

That car was soooo thrashable and drivable. Lovely car.

Fair enough mate not tempted by an rs now

If i was in the same position I was 2 years ago (money to burn only myself to worry about) Id buy an RS in a heartbeat, it would be what my ST was but with warranty, i also like the rear much better on the RS

Best car I've owned has to be the 205.

Bought running MI16 with R1 carb TB's.

Was a beast. At the time I had no problem sticking to Mr Subaru's backside and kicking a lot of others......owned it for 4 months riiiiiight up until' date='

I encountered a police car, on a set of blind S bends, on my side of the road as I rounded a left hander at 60. I was just pootling and not thrashing.

Cop car had no blues on clearly going too fast just infront of a 40 tonne lorry coming my way too, didn't attempt in the 2 seconds or so to get into his lane. I decided leaving the road was the safest option......just forgot there was a 3 foot deep ditch after the kurb. O/S wheels clipped kurb and I went rolling with fred durst 3 times before the cars bum used a tree to stop.

I'll dig the photos out of the loft at some point. Lorry pulled over and cop car didn't.

That car was soooo thrashable and drivable. Lovely car.

[/quote']

what a bastard...did you make any sort of complaint?

Yea love the look of an rs but would like them to come down in a price a little first. maybe in a few years then

If you look at an ST and RS next to each other, the RS has the illusion of being shorter and it looks all the better for it, its the rear spoiler that creates this effect i think. Theres loads of white and blue round here but only seen one ultimate green, brave choice that.

If we leave it a few years we'll be in a better position to see how the government plans to financially arse rape anyone that doesnt own an aygo too

Ahhh this thread turned out a lot better than i thought it would :) rreally nice to see the cars people have owned other than the vr :) I thought the crash in my astra was pretty bad as that rolled a few times but that 205 is in anothr league!! suprised ur still alive after that! lol

Ahhh this thread turned out a lot better than i thought it would :) rreally nice to see the cars people have owned other than the vr :) I thought the crash in my astra was pretty bad as that rolled a few times but that 205 is in anothr league!! suprised ur still alive after that! lol

Yep, so were alot of people when they saw the 'car' after!