VDO Fitment - 't' piece adapter

anyone any idea where i can buy the t piece adapter required for the sender fo the oil pressure/temp when fitting the Audi VDO gauges in order for both the dial and MAF to work, every page for teh fitting guide says i need one but god knows where to buy one?!?!?!?

all the guides i can find for fitting these dials are not for the VR6 engine, the oil pressure and temp setup is it any different, has anyone else done this and can you advise how to set it up, pics too if poss. I have the dials powered up and ready just need to sort how to set the temp sensor and presure sensor up.

this is the pic of the oil filter housing, is anyone able to advise how to wire it all up now?!?!

14082010010.jpg

this is the twin pole sensor

14082010011.jpg

i think i may have it worked out, brain is working like crap at the moment!!

So i presume that i take off the right blue pressure sensor wire, unscrew the current sensor and replace it with the twin pole, the blue wire then plugs back on to 1 of the connectors on the twin pole and the vdo sensor plugs on to the other twin pole connector?!?!? please say this is right?!?!

Then the t split that i have ordered is similarly done but against the temp sensor which is the back wire on the housing?!?!

thanks and apologies for my muppetness........

correct, replace the blue wired sneder with the twin, you wont need a t for the pressure as youve got the twin pole.

however the temp sender looks like it uses a different thread pitch, the T i linked to was whats required for the pressure sender, the temp sender looks like it may be smaller thread

got it all done now, the pressure is working fine and i replaced the VW temp sender for the Audi one that the gauges came with but the temp sender just shoots right up and over 170, surely very incorrect, any ideas why it would be doing this?!?

changed back to the original temp sender and the dial seems to work correctly now, looks like the temp sender was broken from the Audi, will get a new one though as want to run both the MFA reading and the VDO reading and have the t splitter coming tomorow which wasnt realy the cheapest thing to get with the mad postage involved!!!