spot the differance

I like the side strips gone, something I always wanted to do but was quoted stupid figures for it :-(

On the right car it can look very good, if other things are done to compliment it. TBH though I have seen so many that look really bad !

Here I think it looks good....

P030710_175901.jpg

And here not so.....

3963127755_4e20bea32b_b.jpg

Not sure why exactly, can't put my finger on it but something is just not right about it in the 2nd pic. . .

Mark.

3963127755_4e20bea32b_b.jpg

oh god :( :( :( my eyes my eyes please make it go away :( :( that is so so so wrong - looks like corrado arches on it, the rears look like they have been stuck on :( in fact its so horrible I didnt even notice at first the rub strips had gone !!

oh and no rub strips is always gash inmo - even on Yob at the top, just ruins the lines of the car, turns it into a big blobby mess :( :(

i have never seen 1 before and seeing these i actually like them without,i mean what are bump strips for? so people who use the car to visit sainsburys can just open the door till the bump stops hit the car what they have parked next to,but i know all people on this site look after there car a lot better than that so ive come to the conclusion bumpstops for me are pointless,in fact neons would be more useful lol

lol i dunno' date='it makes them look like a scarily fast car imo.

[/quote']

no no no no !!! it makes them look slab sided, the car has no definition, it changes all the lines of the car and where your eye is drawn makes the 3 1/4 look wrong, I agree the rub strips serve no real functional purpose but I think from an aesthetic point of view they are essential :) all my opinion of course and your welcome to yours - although it is wrong ! ;) lol ;)

lol,i hate all daft kits,although there is a rear bumper i saw what i liked before( a chunky 1) unsure what it was tho,and i just looked at that black1 and realised its like a fiesta zetec-s from the side,and on that note i no longer like it,u have won,lol

And people who like the reiger kit also got told in a fair few words how gash that looked.

As always anything I say IS my own view.

The Golf shape and styling lends itself very well to staying exactly how it rolled of the production line

In some strange way I like the Rieger kit to though ! lol (Don't tell anyone though)

Gotta agree though the golf does look damn fine as it rolled off the line, some of the nicest ones are totally unfettled :-0

Mark.