*Computer CNC Machined For Precision Balance

*5~10 Horsepower Gain

*Dyno-Tested And Prove on Race Track

*Consistent Horsepower Gain at all Engine Speed

this is for a vr6...

thoughts ,comments...

First post under yours says it all.

Really not worth it,

A lightened standard diameter pulley is a different matter. Some MK2 VR6 owners fit them as a matter of course due to the chassis leg clearance problem and they often report good things.

As said, with a lightweight flywheel, you do notice the difference.

You would be amazed how quickly the VR6 spins up with light pullies, light flywheel and the PAS pump disabled.

I am actually looking into a manual steering rack and electric water pump and just run the alternator off the crank.

First post under yours says it all.

Really not worth it' date='

A lightened standard diameter pulley is a different matter. Some MK2 VR6 owners fit them as a matter of course due to the chassis leg clearance problem and they often report good things.

As said, with a lightweight flywheel, you do notice the difference.

You would be amazed how quickly the VR6 spins up with light pullies, light flywheel and the PAS pump disabled.

I am actually looking into a manual steering rack and electric water pump and just run the alternator off the crank.

[/quote']

PAS pump???

i ordered a complete gruding ( spelling) kit.... all oem size but much lighter, only under drive part is the power steering pump pulley.

I was advised that the crank underdrive will result in my water pump turning slower and creating problems