So bloody annoyed...

Just a little moan...

Well, ive saved money and had it aside for a while for bits and labour funds...when i say a while probably close to 4 months now....its been hard not to spend it. Anyway, I was chatting with Gill about some JOM coillies, was in a rush for them for the weekend(about 4 wks ago,lol)...he dd his best but supplier wouldnt send direct to me to save gill redirecting in attempt to save time. More bad news came when Gill was let down by supplier who couldnt get them to him for a few days! Anyway with wanting coilies asap i purchased a set from ebay, paid for them on 4 August, they turned up the 24 August f**king nightmare. During that time, exhaust turned up, wishbones turned up! Anyways Been waiting on my brother in law(my machanic), its just not been happening, spoke to him thurs night asking what his plans are for weekend could we get the show moving....he would let me know. Well today came still havent heard off him i thought sod this, weather is dry,...cant miss oppertunity.

Plan,...change wishbones, anti roll bar drop links, fit coilies. Car jacked up....couldnt undo wish bone nuts, didnt have a tidy enough bar to crack them off....thought dont be defeated move on at least can do coilies...bottom end of shock bolts not a prob to slacken off.....top mounts...well all the allen keys, all the allen key bits to fit in rachets...not the size i needed!!!(8mm i think)

....annoyed isnt the word.lol beaten by an allen key...or lack of!!!

oh but while front wheel off, i decided, there's prob muck and leaves/debris behind mudflaps which will rot sills, whipped it off....relief sills arent rusty from what i could see,....but i was right the soil etc that came out,...you could grow vegatables in it...its ridiculous

oh but while front wheel off' date=' i decided, there's prob muck and leaves/debris behind mudflaps which will rot sills, whipped it off....relief sills arent rusty from what i could see,....but i was right the soil etc that came out,...you could grow vegatables in it...its ridiculous

[/quote']

if you pull the very front body bungs out near the back of the wheel arches youll have a nice little egg timer too lol

well my motor bike shed is approx 35 ft long, carpeted,heated,security camera'd,lil kennel with at rottie in outside the door, with decked area to sit and polish,lol..doesnt have a 7mm allen key though pah ha ha. Cant get the car through the garden to it though.lol But that is a cool garage and i bet you have a 7mm! where are you too, may have to visit!!!lol

Just a little moan...

Well' date=' ive saved money and had it aside for a while for bits and labour funds...when i say a while probably close to 4 months now....its been hard not to spend it. Anyway, I was chatting with Gill about some JOM coillies, was in a rush for them for the weekend(about 4 wks ago,lol)...he dd his best but supplier wouldnt send direct to me to save gill redirecting in attempt to save time. More bad news came when Gill was let down by supplier who couldnt get them to him for a few days! Anyway with wanting coilies asap i purchased a set from ebay, paid for them on 4 August, they turned up the 24 August f**king nightmare. During that time, exhaust turned up, wishbones turned up! Anyways Been waiting on my brother in law(my machanic), its just not been happening, spoke to him thurs night asking what his plans are for weekend could we get the show moving....he would let me know. Well today came still havent heard off him i thought sod this, weather is dry,...cant miss oppertunity.

Plan,...change wishbones, anti roll bar drop links, fit coilies. Car jacked up....couldnt undo wish bone nuts, didnt have a tidy enough bar to crack them off....thought dont be defeated move on at least can do coilies...bottom end of shock bolts not a prob to slacken off.....top mounts...well all the allen keys, all the allen key bits to fit in rachets...not the size i needed!!!(8mm i think)

[/quote']

Mate sorry to hear about your problems... i've had 2 deliveries since then! The people on the internet all get them from the same place and usually dont hold stock so if Jom are out of stock they will have to wait.

Just a little moan...

Well' date=' ive saved money and had it aside for a while for bits and labour funds...when i say a while probably close to 4 months now....its been hard not to spend it. Anyway, I was chatting with Gill about some JOM coillies, was in a rush for them for the weekend(about 4 wks ago,lol)...he dd his best but supplier wouldnt send direct to me to save gill redirecting in attempt to save time. More bad news came when Gill was let down by supplier who couldnt get them to him for a few days! Anyway with wanting coilies asap i purchased a set from ebay, paid for them on 4 August, they turned up the 24 August f**king nightmare. During that time, exhaust turned up, wishbones turned up! Anyways Been waiting on my brother in law(my machanic), its just not been happening, spoke to him thurs night asking what his plans are for weekend could we get the show moving....he would let me know. Well today came still havent heard off him i thought sod this, weather is dry,...cant miss oppertunity.

[/quote']

Mate sorry to hear about your problems... i've had 2 deliveries since then! The people on the internet all get them from the same place and usually dont hold stock so if Jom are out of stock they will have to wait.

Gill, mate how regretfull am i not using you..i mailed the seller explaining what you did for me trying to sort things asap knowing how i wanted to get on with things...i told them how honest you had been telling me JOM cant ship for four days,which meant add 4 days to your delivery time. I made a big mistake fella and payed for it,lol they ended up refunding £15 im not sure that maes up for things but i have them now....just cant bloody fit them!

Oh and is a 7mm allen key a rarety or something, 2 shops today didnt have one, even in allen key sets, they were sets of 2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm...i gota bit excited....8mm,10mm......wtf where did 7mm go...

Have i been out of the loop or something i know times change but when did numeracy change 7 was always after 6!! wasnt it!?!?.....where did it go..is this anything to do with more governmental sh!te decisions ha ha

yea they arent popular, think its cos its a popular brake pad bolt size, so they can charge £4 for one allen key.

i got a draper brake pad tool from A1 motor store, its just a 7mm allen key with a nice rubber handle on it so you can get a good purchase when tightening/loosening

Ha ha thats what happens online,lol when you pay for something and then wait for it to come....we are all mad we wouldnt do it in a shop, we'd kick off if they said pay me and you get your purchase in 2 days time...lol but we all do tat online. Oh yeah and on top of the stuff ^^^^, im pretty sure gsf have not given me the correct anti roll bar drop links...they look nothing like whats already on the car :(

• 2 weeks later...