interesting...

yeah. and im reluctant to take too much notice of the actual numbers, but interesting that it makes more than the 2.5. could be down to the system itself though? i mean they dont have a 3" TT exhaust to test against their own? their own 2.5 might be better still

i dont know that 6hp over the 2.5 though is enough to make me wanna shell out for the extra cash for going 3" though

Hmmmm. That's fair enough I suppose if you like noise and want to boast down the pub that an extra half inch really does make a difference, LOL!

Thing to remember is the yanks only care about numbers. They rarely mention drivability, reliability, repeatability and noise levels. A quiet 3" to them sounds like the Kraken trying to break through the earth's crust to the rest of us.

And, 6whp. I mean, are you really going to feel that when you've got 200whp to begin with? :-)

And surprise surprise, the yanks always start measuring the power only where the power climbs, so we have no idea what's happening below 3K, or on part throttle. Any improvement in flow will show a change at FULL throttle, but what about part throttle when there is a vacuum below atmospheric?

Hats off to the guy and all that, but is it really worth it? For me personally, no.

And don't forget that is a highly modified engine, so throwing a 3" onto a standard VR6 may not yield the same result, if anything at all.

Turbos though.... different ball game :-)