Why have others got these blue and red leads? aren't they supposed to generate a greater spark over OE leads?

well their are plenty of other leads out there done in different colours etc have had blue and red myself mate and different sizes - but no they dont generate a spark all they do is transfer the current and after running magnecor and a couple of other makes and different sizes I got better running with the car on the OE leads mate and I am not the only one ! tbh they are not worth the money

I run Dub power 10mm leads and rate them!

the oem equivalent from Pete is £35.00 +Carr so also a very good price, but the 10mm are worth the extra!

check out..

http://dubpower.co.uk/HT%20leads.HTM

Oh yeah, I have also used Magnecor, and personally think that although they are more expensive, the quality is no different!

;)

I run Dub power 10mm leads and rate them!

the oem equivalent from Pete is £35.00 +Carr so also a very good price' date=' but the 10mm are worth the extra!

check out..

http://dubpower.co.uk/HT%20leads.HTM

Oh yeah, I have also used Magnecor, and personally think that although they are more expensive, the quality is no different!

;)

[/quote']

Is that Pete as in PeteVR6?

ha ha true it's good to talk you know !! ;) but seriously it's interesting as most things seem to be either acknowldeged as good or bad and yet leads seem to be very much 50/50 - I know some cars seem to run much hotter than others - under boonet temps - so I wonder if this makes a difference ??

what is the difference between gen red and gen black?

i just got some gen leads and heard reds were better so insisted upon them, but then looked at them and they looked exactly the same as the gen black ones that they replaced.

being red they obviously look nicer and therefore will add a few bhp

what is the difference between gen red and gen black?

i just got some gen leads and heard reds were better so insisted upon them' date=' but then looked at them and they looked exactly the same as the gen black ones that they replaced.

being red they obviously look nicer and therefore will add a few bhp

[/quote']

How much did they cost? is there a difference in price?