This car makes me paranoid parking

lol i will defend my car very aggressively if i have to' date=' i remember last december when it was snowy and before id done any work to my car yet, some little arseholes threw snowballs at my car in traffic, my gf was in the car with me and before i knew i had done it i jumped out the car and was giving the little feckers a right dressing down, then when theyd all dispersed a round of applause thumbs up and tooting off everyone in the traffic queue lol

[/quote']

I did that once when slowly crawling past a secondary school at hometime. 15 + 16 year olds lobbing snowballs at cars...my car got punted 7 or 8 times. I got out and screamed blue murder at them about how snowballs damage paintwork and that their parents would get the 2 - 4k bill.

Next thing I know I have about 3 or 4 rough 25+ year old dads getting out their cars and walking toward me telling me to pick on them instead...... that's when you realise that you've made a mistake trying to get through to the dickheads of society. It attracts more dickheads.

I've had the passat 3 months and already it has around 6 new scrapes/dents.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine just emerge and i dont no weather its me or some fudging penis not looking where they are going! iv had it before with my astra where my nextdoor neighbour pulled out of the space, scraped the front corner of my car, got out, looked at it and drove off! i then looked outside only to find a lovely scratch staring me in the face! old feckers.

thats actually an alright looking astra.

seems nobody's safe, where i live theres lots of monied nobheads, i saw a maserati gran turismo with a huge parking scar down its side yesterday. Right where i usually park my car in town, i started parking my car there due to the high net worth of cars in this area, my thinking that they wouldnt want to get their bentley, AMG or ferrari messed up

Cheers, indeed it is. Lowered with sri turbo alloys which finished it off nicely! Tinted windows which i had to take off cos of the piggies. That car attracted alot of police! And alot of tw*ts hu cudnt park properly aswell! Anyway its now in a square as my m8 bought it and rolled it. Bloody amatures! :(

Took my new VR out to the local farm stores/kids play area yesterday, first family trip out in it, i was a little peeved to see how busy the massive car park was, i circled the place a couple of times, found a spot at an end of a row to park, and left a big gap between me and the next car.

Now i have had a few cars in my time but i have never found myself doing that before!, i think its because this car is so clean, not one dent or piece of rust, i'm really concious of it, and to keep it in this condition, and show it in the new year.

The nice thing was my missus backed me up and didn't call me a cock or a loser, and that's always a bonus.

yea mines quite supportive of my need to protect my car too and doesnt get too annoyed if i spend all weekend outside detailing the VR. She did say i was pretty sad though when i started painting up various caps and the engine cover this weekend, also commented she knew "youll be posting that up on your little vr6 site when your finished too wont you" so on principle im not gonna, in her face ha

pretty easy just had to take my time, i only used a halfords touch up pen, i used the thin brush to just go over the raised lines of the icons, didnt have to be too careful cos the laquer has thinners in it which blended off all the ragged edges and made them look smooth, im pretty happy with the outcome, especially only using a load of halfords special rattle cans and a touch up pen.

I did go over the areas that ended up red in white primer touch up paint as a first coat cos the red straight on the black paint went much darker red than i wanted.