Exhaust manifold...which one?

Hi all,

Right I want to put a 6 branch exhaust manifold onto my car. In an IDEAL world I would buy Miltex or Supersprint etc. but being a family man with a wife about to be made redundant (poxy civil service...don't they know I got plans.......) I can't afford a good quality unit.

So now I have to look futher down the price range.....there are a few manifolds being listed on fleabay around £150 mark, are these gonna be total crap or is it a case, they'll be ok but only for a year or two as they'll rot etc...the units I've seen are stainless and polished.

comments from the guru's (especially Ben Seabrook!!!.....lol) are very welcome...

ha ha well as above mate the Raceland ones are good and an uprated front mount is a good idea too although I wouldn't go for a solid one personally as you will get a lot of cabin shake !! I didn't hear wrap mine and I know a few peeps haven't put for the small cost involved its probably worth doing, as for exhausts I would go for a Jetex all day long fella

YAAAAAY ........ I knew you'd be along soon..... Your comments are always welcome.......and appreciated........

Jetex hey? any particular reason...I used to have a Magnex, it was lovely...but they gone bust now.....

Front mount...vibatronics then is it?

have no idea, thats why I asked, Am planning on putting on a full system, an induction kit, a decat pipe...I'm under the impression that better breathing all round produces more power, but I think the original system may be restictive. I just wanted to confirm