morning all,

I got rid of my Magnex exhaust on my VR6 last year as it failed the MOT because of a massive hole, ended up buying the standard exhaust to get it through the MOT but forgot to ask the guys at the garage for the exhaust back to fix the hole.

am absolutely gutted now as Magnex do not trade anymore, and the exhaust SOUNDED AMAZING.

really want to find a new exhaust for my VR6, that compliments the V6 engine as well as the magnex did.

My problem is you never really know what an exhaust sounds like untill its on.

I really want an exhaust that really isnt to loud but just "purrrrs" as well as the magnex did, Im not really a fan of tryna make the exhaust sound as loud and SHIT as possible (like most scooby's)

Can anyone help?

jetex are quite quiet but give nice sound, and supposedly the most benefit.

i have a scorpion catback with straight centre, big midbox and small backbox on mine which sounds quite velvety and gives a good vr6 RRRRRRRRRR sound when you put the hammer down

Im running a jetex stainless system.Still got the original cat.fitted and it sounds great. Not to loud.

However there are two options when you buy a jetex. You can either buy the 3 silencer system or the 2 silencer system.

I went for the three silencer system.

One word of warning, if your planing on lowering your car excessively the exhaust can catch on the rear beam. this is due to it being a 2.5" pipe A small bit of adjustment, some powerflex exhaust hangers and a little dent in the problem area and no interference at all.

I want a lovely r32sounding burble on tickover' date=' a snarl on mild throttle and I want it to howl and spit fire and kill everything on full throttle........................

[/quote']

U should have bought my old mk2.. Pure evil!