I bought brand new falkens on the first of september and the front tyres might need replacing already. The back look like I just bought them today. I am running camber up front so the inside is where its worn. The rest has about 4mm. Will they need changing if its just the inside that's worn down?

I also noticed thatt on the front tyres the tread isn't flat to the tyre. Its stood up at the end (kinda had explain) but it doesn't look normal.

Thanks

Stood up looks like a wedge from one side? If so thats due to the camber it wears the tyre unevenly and you will need to change your tyre if ....The legal limit for minimum depth of the tread on your tyres is 1.6 millimetres, across the central ¾ of the tread around the complete circumference of the tyre.

Yeah. If you at the tyre the tread is like angled up.

Just checked the mileage and they have only done 1500miles

I've got pics of one of the tyre, just need to upload them to the comuter.

What you mean central 3/4s. Got a pic or a diagram?

Thanks

If its not too bad on the edge turn the tyres on the rim and swap them side to side that will get a bit more wear out of them. Or just swap front to back (if they are the same size) but obviously you still need to sort the camber out.

hey fella beat this, brand new toyo proxes T1R 'sfitted only about 20 days ago.....destroyed to almost no tread. Bad alignment, running negative camber and way too much possitive toe(pointing in) but no places will touch it and the ones that will want stupid money. Hopefully sorted tomorrow. Not the camber that has killed mine its the toe as wheels effectively being pushed along rather than rolling :( Anyway negative camber will wear inner tread, but shouldnt wear too much if its just 1 degree negative. Just make sure its tracked and no positive toe :)

hey fella beat this' date=' brand new toyo proxes T1R 'sfitted only about 20 days ago.....destroyed to almost no tread. Bad alignment, running negative camber and way too much possitive toe(pointing in) but no places will touch it and the ones that will want stupid money. Hopefully sorted tomorrow. Not the camber that has killed mine its the toe as wheels effectively being pushed along rather than rolling :( Anyway negative camber will wear inner tread, but shouldnt wear too much if its just 1 degree negative. Just make sure its tracked and no positive toe :)

[/quote']

Are you STILL have trouble? thought you were getting things cut etc........