Well, people are *****!!!!

So i took my VR out today to some shops, get some stuff for the house, now my car i am proud of, i have had it 3 weeks ish, and i bought it immaculate, and with no dents at all.........

IMG_3805-1.jpg

Instead of parking it at the busy Habitat car park, i thought we could bare a little walk, so i parked it at the end of Mcdonalds car park, where it was quiet, i thought it would be fine here....

We came back to the car and yes, a silver heap of shite was parked next to my car, and lo and behold a fuckin dent was in my rear drivers side door....

I didnt know what to do, normally with say my old cars i wasnt particularly worried, its general day to day life and you have to accept it, but as this car i plan to show and to keep immaculate i went mental, my missus got told off too!!!.

Anyway there was nothing i could do really, couldnt wait about, the owner of the other car would deny it anyway, but their door lined up perfectly with where the dent was.

I drove off and called the local dent bloke who a mate gave me the number of, he was round my house in 30 minutes and the dent was gone, back to perfect. so i am well chuffed, £20, good price too.

Just had to write this post just to calm down about it really....

Cheers

I can top it matey. After all the discussion on here about car makes me paranoid. I was at the dentist on Thursday and Morrisons car park was packed. I drove down the back and found 2 spaces. So because my car was far superior than any other vehicle in the car parke she deserved them both. I went to the dentist came back and My O/S/R light had been hit and cracked like a spider web. I know it wasnt like this before as I gave her the once over before leaving.

I was proper bouncing.

But then that's how people end up being put into comas.

It's easy as pie for a driver to scrape a car or dent a car and drive off to another space, innocent person comes along, parks up. Returns to a scratched, dented scraped car, curtisy of an aggreived person taking it out on the car next to theirs.

If I caught someone doing that to mine, knowing that I wasn't responsible, I'd floor them hard enough not to get up for a few hours. AND I mean that.

Or if I could video them doing it, I might leave them in one piece.

But then that's how people end up being put into comas.

It's easy as pie for a driver to scrape a car or dent a car and drive off to another space' date=' innocent person comes along, parks up. Returns to a scratched, dented scraped car, curtisy of an aggreived person taking it out on the car next to theirs.

If I caught someone doing that to mine, knowing that I wasn't responsible, I'd floor them hard enough not to get up for a few hours. AND I mean that.

Or if I could video them doing it, I might leave them in one piece.

[/quote']

AAAH but as in thread 1, IF you can match the offending vehicle to the damage on yours, then beat the crap out of it....and the owner........