Ah its good to be back

So after having a well bad illness, or several at a time and being so ill that doctors actually put me in hospital to test me for ebola or whatever, and trying to recover for about 5 weeks now, ive finally started to feel well enough to drive comfortably again and took my car for a drive today. It was a good feeling to drive the VR6 again, i was smiling all the way, with that nice aaaaahhhh feeling. Now its parked up again i just want to go for a pointless night drive, just to drive, cant though ive gotta wait till tomorrow.

cheers guys yea it was good, had a little play with a brand new porsche gt3, i knew i dont have the power to keep up but it was good fun and on a twisty road i know like the back of my hand and he obviously didnt, so i didnt do too bad of a job sticking in his sight and he was obviously annoyed by me as he kept trying to bez off. We got out onto a main A road which was quite heavy with traffic and i stuck behind every time he overtook, im under no illusion he was being overly cautious with his super safe overtakes being in a 60 plate GT3 with centrelock wheels giving me enough space to follow lol he turned right at a roundabout and i went on and we looked at each other when going round and i was grinning like cheshire cat and he cracked a big grin too.

plus after being driven around in my gfs super 100bhp 1.6 focus getting back in my car felt like a damn rocket :-D