Thanks fr ppl's input...who needs tracking/alignment shops...ha ha

After all my alignment whow's which plenty of people have probably read, i'd had enough and thought got to sort something. used a builders spirit level to do my camber( i wanted 1 degree negative) ramp up and down up and down to adjust and then load weight on suspension to check. Then on to my hurrendous positive toe issue (appaently according to one shopnot enough adjustment left to sort problem). rod end off, wire brush thread, cut 10 ml off end of rod, track rod end back on,....used eye to line it up, other side(remember no adjustment left!?!? cracked the nut to loosen it, its still got 3 full turns in rod!!!!! used eyes again. Tape measure from inside of rear of wheel to opposite side, then repeat on the front of the wheel, to check same distance.

On to the a tracking shop. Explained te weeks of trouble etc to guy, he said we should be able to sort something,up on ramp, gauges on!!!

guy looks at me, you did this!?!

:s yes!?!

bar a ml on each wheel your bang on, look at the screen its green (read 0.1 and 0.1 1/2)

:) really

thats good goi for using your ees and a tape. And you said you want a degree of negative camber using a spirit level....look here you have 1.1 and 1.3

:) :)

Surfice to say im a lot happier than i was! handling wonderland is back!!

Bang tidy!

thanks everyone for input into previous threads...

if i dont see you through the week i'll see yo through a window!!!!ha ha ha :)