If he gets this much ill eat my hat !!!

is that a 16v badge under the vr6 on the back?

non modified except an ugly b*stard DTM exhaust!

the interior does look, well, like new, maybe its a man whos wife has told him to get it up for sale and he doesnt want to?

sorry darling, no one seems to be interested......

I think its a bit dodgy to be honest you dont keep her locked up with only 1 years worth of miles and throw an ugly twin DTM on the thing as stated before especially if everything else is standard. If she has been locked away no one has had the chance to pinch the badge so why the red???

I think its a bit dodgy to be honest you dont keep her locked up with only 1 years worth of miles and throw an ugly twin DTM on the thing as stated before especially if everything else is standard. If she has been locked away no one has had the chance to pinch the badge so why the red???

My Thoughts exactly !

If I had 11k id buy a 2k golf, re build the engine, add a shrick manifold and cams. and charger... thats a better way of spending 11k on a VR in my opinion. It will be interesting to see how long the ad stays on piston heads. Not so long ago a well known lad on the corrado forum sold his charged rado with all the bells and whistles for 9k. He had it up for 10k and had to drop the price. That was a far better car!!

DTM exhaust - I had one of those on my mk2 gti - so 90's lol.

I emailed him with some genuine questions about amount of owners tax/mot etc this is his reply.....please contact by mobile supplied by piston heads !! due to fraud emails....WTF? He had time to reply but couldnt answer genuine questions.....I can see the bull and can smell the sh*t from here!

The info on DVLA Database for the reg is showing:-

Make VOLKSWAGEN Engine Size 2792

Model GOLF VR6 Fuel PETROL

Body Type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK Gearbox UNKNOWN

Year 1997 Chassis No. WVWZZZ1HZWW052969

Colour GREEN

So its still under that private plate but why bother if its going to be locked away for years.

All joking a side I have a better looking mullberry Highline on a 5 door with slightly higher miles I am willing to accept £13,000 on this absolute bargain. lol