renault clio trophy

yea, 172 single zorst...182 twin.....cups got the antracite wheels and the trophy is shit hot! very nice cars actually. mate got one when they came out (after his focus rs). took it the 'ring and that. tho sold it for the r26r megane turbo (carbon clad stripped out cadged up titanium zorst etc frm factory)....sold that and bought a 197...but sold that and got another Trophy cos its the best car he had! and he does alot for evo magazine too-gets to drive allsorts.

say wot u want about french cars but the renaultsport brand put alot into it, and the detail on this trophy is great. remote reservoir dampers, cloth bench rear seats (renault presumed most people would take them out) recaros and stuff like that! its all good

well, this joke kinda backfired. I thought it was the funniest thing i saw all day that eastwood john just posted a random fact, im obviously on my own, but it tickled my funny bones something rotten lmao

PS

the trophy is only available in capsicum red which is like primary red and says trophy on the rear of the skirts, have the massive spoiler off the V6, remote reservior race shocks and full on race buckets. ive only ever seen 2 they are rare as rocking horse sh!t.

i hepled my brother fit his new trophy wheels to his 172 today, not sure which is better, the standard wheels look like any other 1.2 clio on the road and these look way smaller, but hey its not my car so not really bothered. they arent even a big weight saving, 1kg a wheel