Breaking Bad

anyone else watched this series?

The first series was on FX a couple of years ago then i was waiting forever for the next series to come, the other week i saw an actor on criminal minds or something who was in it and so looked it up, turned out FX didnt renew the license to show series 2 or 3 due to not enough viewers, but i found series 1,2 and 3 available for download and have been watching it through.

Its really good, the main actor is the dad out of malcolm in the middle and has won the academy awards or something for best lead role in this series 3 times in a row, the second actor has won best supporting role 3 times in a row too.

Its about a chemistry teacher who is massively over qualified (due to someone stealing his ideas and making millions) and finds out he has inoperable lung cancer and is gonna die. So he tries to make as much money as he can for his family before, by manufacturing the purest crystal meth in the world, he lives on the alberquerque-mexico border too so ensue much cartel, gang, junkie and DEA related action..