Ecotec Valve - tried today

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont make no diff to you anyway cause you dont go accelerate hard enough lol.

Who you talkin to........I accelerate hard......especially now I've got an induction kit on....can't get enough of that intake ROAR........ you need to see my fuel consumption now.....averaging 24 mpg...................

24 as high as that you dont drive hard at all then im on 18 at the mo lol

I wasnt on about the eco valve bud ben posted a link to the 12v electric blower and me and oldmandon were just takin the piss

that electric blower does work !!!!!!! it says so !!!!!!! :)

Have you got links to prove it????lol

oh yes http://www.akamoto.co.uk/E-ram-testimonials.htm :) :) :) buy one you know you want too !!

They are all American Testimonials looking at the cars, so last time a British bloke listened to the words of a Yank we ended up in Afghanistan so I will have to avoid it regardless of the advert

It wont make no diff to you anyway cause you dont go accelerate hard enough lol.

Who you talkin to........I accelerate hard......especially now I've got an induction kit on....can't get enough of that intake ROAR........ you need to see my fuel consumption now.....averaging 24 mpg...................

I was thrashing my V8 Jag and she was returning 4mpg I have had the VR down to 9 on the Poole Quay straight oh I love that road

Oh and Ben, I'm not surprised you think 30mpg out of a vr is poor.. the way u drive i'd be surprised if u got less than 40 ;)

I think the best i ever got is 25 and worst um.. 14..

back on topic, I'm not sure on the Valve.. perhaps Mat could give us a proffesionals opinion..?

i had a mobile tuning company tune the misses polo and he said its a waste of time on cars with ecu's but would work to some degree on my mk1 so i didnt waste my money for what it will save you if anything will take ages to recoup the money even if it was half price

Lol. ur an a. nus. Do sum research and you will find English testamonials' date=' maybe even written in english blood from a sleign dragon. but i dont have links to prove its real dragons blood ben. Well not english ones anyway.

[/quote']

are you drunk ??? or is that valve pushing exhaust fumes back into the cabin ?? you've lost me *-)

and I am fine, I don't need to find testimonials I have done some research and made my mind up - thanks :)

Don't need any research I will run on the views of the club as always some fellas on here with pretty vast knowledge of this 6 pot engine. I am glad it has worked for you chap I have just purchased things in the past on the hope chips for my mk2 8v from Greece and sh*te like that. I just believe you get what you pay for now,

They are all American Testimonials looking at the cars' date=' so last time a British bloke listened to the words of a Yank we ended up in Afghanistan so I will have to avoid it regardless of the advert

[/quote']

ha ha ha ha pmsl :) :)

Oh and Ben' date=' I'm not surprised you think 30mpg out of a vr is poor.. the way u drive i'd be surprised if u got less than 40 ;)

I think the best i ever got is 25 and worst um.. 14..

back on topic, I'm not sure on the Valve.. perhaps Mat could give us a proffesionals opinion..?

[/quote']

shut it you !! lowering the tone :( :(

They are all American Testimonials looking at the cars' date=' [b']so last time a British bloke listened to the words of a Yank we ended up in Afghanistan so I will have to avoid it regardless of the advert

Quote of this thread by a long way lol

No im not drunk lol. And my knowledge of the vr is pants. i admit it. I only said it had give me improvements lol. I didnt mean to kick off world war 3. Il try get my car on a rolling road to see if it actually does make a diff from bhp wise. and if it doesnt il hold my hands up. iv got broad shoulders i can take it lol.

Yeah but but but I used to get 38mpg........