My next mod.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43120&item=7948709882&rd=1

40hp for £13 - what are all of you numpties doing?? superchargers, turbos!?! -pah! this is the future gents (and ladies!)

it may look like the knob off your cooker, but i thinks its a stealth thing!

shall i contact him for a group buy?

!amazed

[ Edited ]

OK guys, I'm no technician, but surely your car will only ever go quicker if you add more fuel AND air. From my experience (and the only car I've ever had any detailed technical dealings with was my RST) is that if you dump loads of fuel into the car all you'll do us run the thing too rich and screw the plugs up, it will dump loads of black smoke out the exhaust and run like a slagg. (Or not run at all!)

The reason you can get a turbo charged car or supercharged car to go quicker is because you can force more air into the car by turning up the boost, which is compressing the air coming from the atmosphere and forcing it into the engine. Thus the requirement to shove more fuel into the engine and a big intercooler to cool the super heated charged air thats being compressed by the exhaust gases running the turbo.

If the car thinks its getting more air and infact it isn't, your not gonna fool the engine into producing more hp. Its the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

The only thing you can do the air and fuel mixture in a normally aspirated car is remap or chip it within the limits of the induction and fueling system and try and get the induction temperature as cool as you can to aid combustion - anyone for NOS?!!!! ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43120&item=7948709882&rd=1

40hp for £13 - what are all of you numpties doing?? superchargers' date=' turbos!?! -pah! this is the future gents (and ladies!)

it may look like the knob off your cooker, but i thinks its a stealth thing!

shall i contact him for a group buy?

!amazed

[/quote']

lol....you can count me out of that one thanks....looks like an other ebay con :P:P