' date='anyone else use meguiars???

[/quote']

HA..Think you'll find that MOST on here use MEGUIARS...... I don't yet. Still on AutoGlym. Gotta buy a soap bar and some of the meguiars stuff and do a back to back comparison

Clay Bar lol and go for Poor Boys mate trust me the dragon green loves it keep your AG polish and use Poor Boys Black Hole Show Glaze and finish with Poor Boys Nuttys Carnouba Wax get it here you wont look back Don trust me http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

' date='anyone else use meguiars???

[/quote']

HA..Think you'll find that MOST on here use MEGUIARS...... I don't yet. Still on AutoGlym. Gotta buy a soap bar and some of the meguiars stuff and do a back to back comparison

Clay Bar lol and go for Poor Boys mate trust me the dragon green loves it keep your AG polish and use Poor Boys Black Hole Show Glaze and finish with Poor Boys Nuttys Carnouba Wax get it here you wont look back Don trust me http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

SOAP bar...hahahaha.....still gotta get on...and a CLAY BAR......will take your recommendation on the carnouba wax and give it a go........

D@Ver6 let me get this right' date='

Start with a wash, then dry, then Clay bar? Polish with AutoGlym? Poor Boys Black Hole Show Glaze and finish with Poor Boys Nuttys Carnouba Wax?

Is this correct....

Oh Sorry andynick69 for hyjacking this thread..................

[/quote']

Stick another wash in after the Clay !

Start with a wash, then dry, then Clay bar? Polish with AutoGlym? Poor Boys Black Hole Show Glaze and finish with Poor Boys Nuttys Carnouba Wax?

Is this correct....

[/quote']

Oh,.... ok. Why?........Thats a lot of washing and polishing to do then..takes a while I'd gues...The neighbours will think I'm potty, wash the car, dry it rub it with bluetac then wash it again and dry it again the polish it 3 times...... and my poor little arms!!!!!!!!!!!..........lol

Is this correct....

[/quote']

Oh,.... ok. Why?........Thats a lot of washing and polishing to do then..takes a while I'd gues...The neighbours will think I'm potty, wash the car, dry it rub it with bluetac then wash it again and dry it again the polish it 3 times...... and my poor little arms!!!!!!!!!!!..........lol

Do a 2 bucket wash with maggies Gold, Then Sonus Green Clay with quick detail spray, Then you can wash again if preferred but I dont. Then polish with auto glym resin, then use Poor boys Black Hole Show Glaze, then finish it with the Poor Boys Carnouba Wax. The wet look shine is awesome.

But dont forget to buff the glass A good tip is spray with average glass cleaner and wipe with a cloth. Then get a piece of newspaper and buff the glass this will make it look like there is no glass there its awesome.

Sig1.jpg

I3010020.jpg

Sorry for the thread attack mate

this is the same process i use but with different products... i do stick the wash in after clay to get rid of the residue it leaves.

It takes a long time to detail a car properly but sooo worth it!

I use auto glym vinyl and rubber care on my black plastics too, makes a big difference to the overall look. :)

this is the same process i use but with different products... i do stick the wash in after clay to get rid of the residue it leaves.

It takes a long time to detail a car properly but sooo worth it!

I use auto glym vinyl and rubber care on my black plastics too' date=' makes a big difference to the overall look. :)

[/quote']

I dont have plastics but I use maggies quick detail spray when using my clay and I find it gives a good finish when wiping after so I dont feel the need for the 2nd wash only my opinion though