spark plugs and more... someone please help

hi people

as some of you might know iv had running isues for some time now, iv changed evrything that could keep my car from losing its powwer in the higher revs, but still not working right.

i bought new ht leads and plugs on the weekend that passed and im still having problems above 3k revs, the plugs i bought this weekend are ngk twin spark plugs they were not the right plugs for the car but very close, there abit hotter, i still think that im posible having problems because there the wrong gap, so dose anyone know what i should gap them too?

well i woke up at 7 today and regaped all my plugs and still no cure :-/, i dont even know if its a missfire as theres no bangs or pops, and its to high in the rev rang to feel the engine go unsmooth, alow since changing my plugs my problem of losing power has gone up 1000rpm and is not as frequent im suspecting it is a missfire

What else have you tried?? im not so sure the plugs are the problem now...

Have you thought about replacing the fuel filter or maybe fuel pump incase its got some cack in it?

I guess youve done the obvious, leads, maf, coilpack etc?

Best bet at this stage would be to get it on vag com or you may be chasing your tail forever... at least that will point you to the problem.

ok the list of parts: new leads, coil pack, spark plugs, lamba sensor, maf, fuel filter, cam sensor and crank sensore, my car wont talk to vagcom so its a bit of swap this it might work, i was thinking maybe the fuel pump might be giving me problems, i have a golf gti for spares i will have a go at swapping the pump tonight, the only way i can describe it is i floor it in what ever gear, its fine up to 3-4k revs then loses power, i can hold it all the way to redline just a bit guttless, then if i go up a gear, making the revs drop below 3k rpm the power is gone for about half a secound then comes back all the way to 3-4k rpm again

ok i checked the intake, theres no problems there, the coil pack has noo cracks in it, theres new ht leads and plugs, the maf, lamba, cat, fuel fillter, cam sensore and grounds have all being changed, im lost now i still have the problem of losing power at about 3,6k rpm its winding me up a fair bit now, has anyone got any idears of where next to look :-s