spark plugs and more... someone please help

ok i changed the fuel regulator and it made no diffrence, the fuel rail was still pressured affter a fair bit of time which should mean i dont have a leakey injector, so to recap:

TB fully cleaned includening eletronics

fuel lines all checked, all good no cracks or splits

the fuel regulator, pump and fillter have been changed

the cat and lamba sensore has been changed

the cam sensore

the maf

theres new spark plugs gaped to 0.028inchs

theres new ht leads and the coil pack has been inspected and theres no cracks.

i think the only thing i havent changed is the crank sensore which i was givving to fit but never got round to it, anyone know what else could cause the car to stop preducing power above 3k revs?

i can film whats happening if that would help, like showing the clocks.

i spent loads of time on this so far and i want it to work, i mean im starting to dislike the car now, 25-30mpg and it gos like a brokening saxo

thats what i thought thats why i never changed it, theres still the oygen sensor and knock sensors and many more, i wish i knew which ones would cause the problem, later im going to borrow some switch cleaner from work and give the ecu and engine loom connectors a clean, i might be changing stuff and not getting anywhere due to bad connections, am i right in saying the lamba sensore only comes in use when the engine temp reaches 70c, becuase mines doing it from cold to warm.

my bros car would lose sudden power around the same rev range and kick back in until it conked. That turned out to be the crank sensor. Im in bedford aswell so if u want to do any part swaps to eliminate other options let me know coz it might save you a few quid

the crank sensor, the one sensor i havent channged :-o i might quickly whip the old one out and replace it at lunch, its the one sensor i was giving to change that i havent yet, what car you driving round bedford i may have spotted you :-p