mk5 R32 front brakes, anyone fitted them??

im having same debate with myself about what is biggest discs that will fit are.. i have brembo 4 pots that im goin to fitt soon but cant seem to find any big discs with same pcd and offset. altho mk4 r32 discs are 334mm? these could fitt mate behind 17's i think the clearance behind my 17's is about 15".

the will be going on, dont you worry...

5189747879_ee9a482332_z.jpg

5189743189_82c7dfac12_z.jpg

5189750041_904e92879d_z.jpg

re painted in red... and test fitted with a wheel in my specs... (yes i know its 4 stud)

got the discs getting re drilled as we speak, and a mk3 hub on the way so i can start making the custom mounts for the carriers... :)

theres 2 reasons i wanted huge brakes... 1: there is nothing worse than having a nice wheel and looking through the wheel and seeing a pathetic brake set up behind it, so when my rotiforms arrive these will look yummy behind them... and 2: im getting everything ready on the car for when it gets supercharged, the suspension, brakes, exhaust and poly bushing... i dont want to bang a charger on there and then realise my brakes wont even stop me...

if anyone if is actually intrestd in how i get on with this... i will keep it updated and make it into a sort of fitting guide as i am doing over on edition 38...