BUG JAM 25 - Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th July 2011

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok then , so do we have ameeting point , outside the pod ?

are we all stopping of to get food etc ? beer ? i can bring my small gayboo and awning , if its gonna help

the awning can be standalone or attahced to my van .

ok then ' date=' so do we have ameeting point , outside the pod ?

are we all stopping of to get food etc ? beer ? i can bring my small gayboo and awning , if its gonna help

the awning can be standalone or attahced to my van .

[/quote']

yeah I have all the passes, have you bought your ticket yet Potter?

Would be good to stop at wellingborough for food as i never get organised in time :)

What time are we meeting??

Helen are you posting out the passes?

yes deffo for food etc :-)

dont mind what time we meet I got Thurs and Fri and Mon off work! Looong weekend :-)

would prefer to hold onto the passes til the day, save them getting lost in post, meet up outside? I can give my number to anyone who coming later and meet them too

Ok, my other mates wanted to go up early but ill just say they will have to get up there when we do, lol.

I would like to get up there early ish, but not too early ;)

Maybe lunchtime? :)

So who's got their outfits sorted? :) :)

dont mind sending a few passes out if they want? but not the whole shebang in case of loss! what u think hun?

yeah lunchtime is cool.... not gonna get much sleep so Friday lie in would be good!

ok,

helen , no im ordering them today ..

id also like to go no to early as me and lisa have two kids to drop off with grandparents, thats once i ask them nicely to look after one each .

perhaps we can start a thread with meeting points enroute and whos taking what etc ....

Don't know how far everyone's travelling but its gonna take a while for my lot to get there from Plymouth lol. We left at 3 in the morning last year to get there and got in the gates about 9ish. As for meeting I'm not sure as we won't really know what time we will get there till were on route and see how the roads are.