Evening all! Bit of a funny one.

When my fuel goes below the last white line before the red on the gauge, and I decide to come off a private roundabout at a more than leisurely pace, or accelerate whilst turning slightly, it's as if the engines being starved of fuel...

It accelerates, then hesitates, then goes again once its settled out.

Now, is this something normal? Anyone else experienced or fixed this?

Ta, Ollie

• 1 month later...

Walbro fuel pump fitted (or similar)! I had the same problem when i first bought the highline so pulled the pump out to check it was ok and it had a walbro. The problem is that a standard pump has 2 inlets; one in the swirl pot and one in the tank so when your tank is low and you throw it round the roundabout, it feeds off the swirl pot. With the walbro, it has one inlet so when you throw it round, it gets a dry spot and you get the empty tank sensation! I get 150 miles to a tank on the motorway because of the walbro and the adaptor I got from Vince at stealth doesn't fit my pump. But im 99% sure thats the problem

Walbro fuel pump fitted (or similar)! I had the same problem when i first bought the highline so pulled the pump out to check it was ok and it had a walbro. The problem is that a standard pump has 2 inlets; one in the swirl pot and one in the tank so when your tank is low and you throw it round the roundabout' date=' it feeds off the swirl pot. With the walbro, it has one inlet so when you throw it round, it gets a dry spot and you get the empty tank sensation! I get 150 miles to a tank on the motorway because of the walbro and the adaptor I got from Vince at stealth doesn't fit my pump. But im 99% sure thats the problem

[/quote']

That would make sense tbh! The previous owner replaced the fuel pump just before I bought it, so can only imagine he's done exactly that! So I guess the solution would be to get an oem fuel pump fitted! Brilliant! Cheers dude :D