vr6 snow pics near you

My VR after just been on school run :-p We had fair few inches of snow in Shepshed.

vrinsnow2.jpg

vrinsnow.jpg

Get some better ones another time lol

Where abouts in shepshed are you ? I used to live there as a kid then moved into Loughborough. We have had around the same amount of snow.

Loving these pics :)

Been loads more snow since my last post as you can see!! Since I cant take the VR out thought I would get me kicks from building another out back ;)

VWSnowCar.jpg

Snow men are overated! (h)

Another White one.......These white VR's are popping up everywhere just lately....looks good, does it handle well? what wheels are you running? they look like they fill the arches. Any rubbing issues????

Loving these pics :)

Been loads more snow since my last post as you can see!! Since I cant take the VR out thought I would get me kicks from building another out back ;)

VWSnowCar.jpg

Snow men are overated! (h)

Another White one.......These white VR's are popping up everywhere just lately....looks good' date=' does it handle well? what wheels are you running? they look like they fill the arches. Any rubbing issues????

[/quote']

The white VR is looking mint mate loving the wide stance but did you get the overheating issue sorted?

Ha ha thanks guys, yeah its a bit too front heavy at the moe tbh! The wheels are old TSW multispokes of my CL back in the day, only four stud but made me own spacers to get round that one ;) . Yeah there snug in the arches but would you have it any other way? If you aint rubbin you aint dubin! Its getin lower every day too :P.

P.S. Aint got the overheating sorted yet Dave but noticed sum fluids runing out of the front today mite be worth a look :)

• 2 weeks later...

My VR after just been on school run :-p We had fair few inches of snow in Shepshed.

vrinsnow2.jpg

vrinsnow.jpg

Get some better ones another time lol

Just down the road from Texco (now JET) petrol station mate.

Where abouts in shepshed are you ? I used to live there as a kid then moved into Loughborough. We have had around the same amount of snow.