The anything goes as long as it's awesome pic thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can see what they were trying to do, it just didnt modernise very well, i like that theyve tried to incorporate a lot of the old styling, like the side bonnet vents and the c pillar detailing, though now its not vents its a stamped audi logo.

i agree that the front hasnt done too well, but disagree on the back, theyve pulled that off, modern/retro done good on the back.

better get used to that front, itll be on all their cars before long, moving away from the 4 sided to the pentagon

you can see what they were trying to do' date=' it just didnt modernise very well, i like that theyve tried to incorporate a lot of the old styling, like the side bonnet vents and the c pillar detailing, though now its not vents its a stamped audi logo.

i agree that the front hasnt done too well, but disagree on the back, theyve pulled that off, modern/retro done good on the back.

[/quote']

no I quite like the front, looking like a gtr isnt a bad thing ! but the back is fecking awful, the black valance makes it look too high and mishaped, the rear arches are massively out of proportion with everything else, the rest flows nicely and then they stick those god awful rectangular lights and that pointless spoiler it's just a complete mess ! I can guarantee you that was not designed by one person far too many ideas / concepts going on :( :( still overall fail inmo

Does it have to be awesome to everyone? Or just me?

MF4M2299.jpg

Sorry' date=' But I find that one awesome. Excuse the lack of front side skirt. Departed the car after an 80mph pot hole on the way to the pod lol.

[/quote']

You beat me too it Chris I was just about to do that lol