The anything goes as long as it's awesome pic thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone got 'that' mk2 picture? if u seen it u kno the one im on about....tried everything in google without finding it. its a biege colour 2dr mk2 golf, pretty much a rolling shell with no doors, glass etc but has a bare, fully chrome vr6 mounted up front. might have polished splits on too. think its an unfinished project or summit. i would never have chrome/polished stuff on my cars but this looked soooooo good! (l)

you always have to push your luck dont you.... you disappoint me ben.... :-#

heh you posted that X factor gimp am still making up for that ! ;) a women in a bikini is hardly pushing it ! :-p

Ill have you know that 'gimp' is my friend and a really nice bloke...

And i know, but it will just encourage more and there's a time n place for that sorta thing, dont see why you always put it on here?? what you and google do is your own business... :P

I would disown any of my family if they went onto x factor !! but heh my views on reality television are not suitable for this forum !

sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to acheive your dream even if it isnt how you want to go about it. at least he got his ar*e and did something about it and look at where he is now... known all over and getting paid £50k for singing 2 songs.... i cant say id knock anyone for chasing a dream.