what would you do to your motor if you had unlimited funds?

I would strip mine down, have everything underneath treated and powder coated, all new bushes, have a full engine rebuild, then add a turbo, new wheels, full shell respray, interior retrim, new carpets throughout... basically make it an abolutely mint example and bloody quick too!! :D have funnily enough been daydreaming about resprays today... lol

I would strip mine down' date=' have everything underneath treated and powder coated, all new bushes, have a full engine rebuild, then add a turbo, new wheels, full shell respray, interior retrim, new carpets throughout... basically make it an abolutely mint example and bloody quick too!! :D have funnily enough been daydreaming about resprays today... lol

[/quote']

Thats what I would do, hhmmmmm fresh paint (l)

Dont lie Helen' date=' I know you were being serious, then you could pop along to those meets you go to out side toys r us lol, you know the ones I mean you have been before lol

[/quote']

damnit there is even photographic evidence.... ok I admit it I want the neon underneath lights too....

Get it working lol.

All seriousness, low comp pistons and rods. Short runner, stainless boost pipes, a switchable haldex controller, and two GT35 turbos.

And then go scene buy getting it wrapped in a colour to decide on, plus genuine BBS LMs for show and a track wheel of some description with a track day tyre of some type

Copy Nat. But stick a fresh machined twin turbo VR with permanent 4 wheel drive system. Say 550 - 600bhp.

Then I'd buy several paintball guns, firing paintball coated paint stripper. For use on morons that affect my travel progress by cutting me up ect ect.

Maybe kevlar bodysuit in the event I get really annoyed and attack them.

Oh, also a button operated cattle grill so that when I encounter the 30ish million dawdling dereks/doris that refuse to hit 20mph under the limit, I can push them along like the lorry OR push them off the road.

:D

Maybe a huge megaphone on thet roof that I could yell into at them. DEFINATELY a set of train horns :D

For the people that want to sit in your boot when the traffic infront is still doing your speed, a rear sonic boom creator to blow the windows of the car behind followed by a large water cannon filled with horse semen.

I'll think of more. lol.

Copy Nat. But stick a fresh machined twin turbo VR with permanent 4 wheel drive system. Say 550 - 600bhp.

Then I'd buy several paintball guns' date=' firing paintball coated paint stripper. For use on morons that affect my travel progress by cutting me up ect ect.

Maybe kevlar bodysuit in the event I get really annoyed and attack them.

Oh, also a button operated cattle grill so that when I encounter the 30ish million dawdling dereks/doris that refuse to hit 20mph under the limit, I can push them along like the lorry OR push them off the road.

:D

Maybe a huge megaphone on thet roof that I could yell into at them. DEFINATELY a set of train horns :D

For the people that want to sit in your boot when the traffic infront is still doing your speed, a rear sonic boom creator to blow the windows of the car behind followed by a large water cannon filled with horse semen.

I'll think of more. lol.

[/quote']

i do like that one made me laugh ! i wish sometimes i was minted then i would do pimp my ride but wouldn t act like a dick like westwood lol