Performance Variation Day-by-day

I take my girlfriend back home every night about the same time.. I do the same 1 miles journey there and same 1 mile back!

Anyway... some days my car feels like it's bogging down, ok up top, (but being a 30 zone and a fair few junctions I wont go above 40mph), but no torque in 2nd at low revs. Just took her back tonight and it goes like stink! Loads of low down torque in 2nd and gets up the 40 much quicker. Really puts you back in the seat, feels more than normal.

I have noticed this before but though I was just going a bit saft.. but now it's doing it, and different performance day by day a don't know!

Anyone else get this, or know what might cause it. It's very strange.

induction kit has been relocated down inside the front bumper behind the left grill thing that i've taken out. where the exterior temp sensor is. i've bypassed the carbon canister and run pipework through the hole. since doing this i've never had heat soak. was terrible before when it was directly on maf.

it's not behind radiator. where it is there's nothing around it. it's in a completely different area to engine radiator and anything hot. it's where most of the charged people have their intakes.

if you look at car from the front. there's 3 grill's. one big one for radiator in the middle. one small one either side. if you remove the left grill there's nothing other than the horn behind there.

instead of taking her home get her to stay over' date=' problem not solved but avoided, with the bonus off boobs and snuggles all night lol :-D

[/quote']

but i get boobs n snuggles before the lift home :D

and anyway.. that would mean i have to share a nice big double bed! fat chance of that! i end up cold with no quilt and about a ft of bed! plus i'm not aloud window open and fan on even in the summer!!

women!

back to cars :D i thought about fueling. i've chucked red x before. i have replaced the fuel filter last year but think i will check the fuel pressure on the rail. mine's obd1 so will be 4bar.

been thinking of changing injectors but not sure if it's worth it.