Radio control nitro engine monster trucks / buggies

Anyone else got or had any of these in the past?

My little girl got an electric r/c car with her xmas money and it reminded me that i had these in the loft, so i got them out and were still complete with all the radio equipment and seperate channel frequency crystals too for running at the same time.

I found a couple of electric tamiya Tl-01 and TB-01 impreza rally cars with 10 turn motors and speed controllers too (which i remember were insanely fast) but they werent complete, but they were in a box full of their own bits so could probably build them back up to working order.

My 2 nitro engine models both fired up first time with a set of charged batteries for the radios, which for 2 or 3 year old fuel and not being run once in this time i thought was pretty good.

I have a GV REX-X 3.5cc which was a cheaper copy of a ho bao hyper 7 and kyosho inferno buggy and an HPI savage SS 4.6cc with a bright red Ford F350 body.

Playing about with them this afternoon reminded me how much fun they are too jump etc and how fast they are too!

So anyone else got or had any?

yea i found a bag of bent dogbones and wishbones and a reinforced gearbox gearset for the savage so i obviously got sick of breaking those parts and have upgraded bits on now, its so long ago i cant remember what i have done with them, i think the last time i had the savage out i hit a fencepost at full tilt and it went 2 seperate ways and was quite expensive to fix back up lol

love the 2 speed gearchange on the savage lol waaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrpwaaaaaaaaaarrrrrp

yeah i have a couple..

yokomo electric rally/touring car and also off road buggy too.. both four wheel drive, tweaked with fast motors, big batteries, no limit speed controllers - do nearly 40!! not bad for an electric r/c car.

great fun! especially in the snow!!