VR6 Owners Club annual meet 2011 - 20th - 21st August - Billing Aquadrome

Thanks guys for the quick replies.

Still looking for a reply on show and shine. Is there a limiited availability on these places?

Can i enter if i turn up at 10 am on the sat morning?

I have a one old lady owner completely standard corrado 67k. Just lives in the garage. Was wondering whether it was worth showing to share with other members as this car hasnt been on the rounds before??

hello :-)

just turn up & pay for S&S on the day no problem at all

I can see a best standard VR6 trophy if she's shiny ;-)

looking forward to meeting you n your girl!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhhmmm l didnt get an email from them after booking as far as l know :( l might have to give them a ring tonight and get them to sort it :-/

I didn't get an email confirmation because I wasn't prepared to give them my email. Got a reference number on the phone at time of booking though

hhhmmm l didnt get an email from them after booking as far as l know :( l might have to give them a ring tonight and get them to sort it :-/

I didn't get an email confirmation because I wasn't prepared to give them my email. Got a reference number on the phone at time of booking though

Uh right cool yeah got a ref no off them :)

Hey guys, i'm really sorry but i'm not going to be able to get there, have got some serious work issues that need my input and consequenly i'm going to be away all next week.

I apologise for the last minute notice and hope you all have a great time..

I'll be watching for updates from those that can!