PS3 GT5 race nights

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the X1 Vettel ??

let me know if you want one

B-Spec Level 35: Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel (P) (Red Bull livery)

i just did the 90 laps of Laguna Seca just under a minute a lap in the redbull lol

Where can I get this car????? I NEED it in my garage!!!!!

add vr6-dubbers to your freind list you can have it tomorrow

i have 4 accounts at the moment you can have upto 16 you then gift the car and then quit game and reload from memory stick therefore not actually loosing the car but obviously can only gift 1 car from each account everyday

when im not gifting to other people i gift the ferrai f40 between accounts then sell for £135000 i am after a evo super rally car if anybody sees one for sale in the used car dealership or has 1 to swap

yea you require one for the extreme level for nascar series, but its also good to do the indy track in the american series for money and xp as you get 117,000cr and 4400xp for about 4mins time. whats your psn and ill swap you the nascar, mark iv and miura for x2010 and 22B, if you have a ferrari 2007 or 2010 F1 i need one of them for the newest seasonal too.

i find it a bit stupid that you need to be lvl 24 to buy a formula GT when the FGT series is unlocked at 23, im having to grind for xp to progress now