PS3 GT5 race nights

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are pretty low value so should be round the stooopid rule.

I think a much better rule would be to make the limit at 10mil, that way any of the special or rare or supposed to be hard to aquire cars would still be just that, but any other cars we could still happily swap.

im gonna loose either some german touring cars or some group B rally cars cos of this rule change and they took a fair while to aquire

yep just not been on here

you can see who's used them

anybody who does not have ther b spec drivers online hurry up and get them on if your not using them they make you credits

click on drivers list then on the driver then share with friends

i will race them for you

have a look for stage 7 online should be loads then get yourself an nissan gtr 07 and follow the others or google it lol

200 laps doing donuts if you come 1-3 you get 1 -3.5 m per race depending how many in the room

i did it with a couple of friends and i got 1.4 mil each race and each race takes 20 minutes

Don't forget to sign up and do a lap on the gt academy seasonal, you only have to post a clean lap time not a record breaking one (which you prob won't as the top times are super quick lol) and you get a special gt academy gtr. Does kind of take away from the specialness of golding all the S licenses tho.

Don't forget to sign up and do a lap on the gt academy seasonal' date=' you only have to post a clean lap time not a record breaking one (which you prob won't as the top times are super quick lol) and you get a special gt academy gtr. Does kind of take away from the specialness of golding all the S licenses tho.

[/quote']