I thought id take me mk2 vr out today for a spin. Coming round a roundabout i noticed a vxr, with 2 passengers both pointing at my car and laughing. Im sure they was screaming 1.8 and mocking my vw. The cocky driver slowed down to a near holt and waved me on as if to say have a nice lead m8, cause im gonna come screaming past you. UNLUCKY m8, i must have got a 2 sec start he reallised it wasnt a 1.8. By the end of the straight i was 50 metres away easy, not only did i keep ahead, i actually gained on him. What a fun day.And there faces when i was at the red light at the end, was priceless. they were so shy lmao.

oh so you took it to mallory park, being but 10 miles away from you, just couldnt figure out where youd been doing 140 but a quick google map reveals mallory park racing circuit to be very close to you, silly you for leaving that vital part of information out lol

the red light and the end bit gave me the clue, being the end of the arrive and drive session course lol

Oh yes i forgot to mention it was a private road, silly me. I need a ban? for putting my foot down once a month. On a massive straight road. Im sure 70 percent of the people here break the speed limit on motorways. I was having some fun and letting some steam off. like i said once a month. go buy a mini.

maybe you wanna think about removing your number plate from your avatar having fun and breaking the speed limit is one thing but advertising your fun is just silly insurance companies look on forums as well and would be able to pass your coments on to your insurance company and then we wonder why our insurances hit the roof

I got taken by "the ring" version of the VXR. Nice rapid motor! I too use to drive like a bloody loon but then I had kids and my mind set completely changed. Before I would have no fear throwing my car round bends at stupid speeds but then did it a few times after the kids were born. I thought after about never seeing them again and that slowed me down.

My car is nice and its quick and its going off the road lol

My Mrs Is pregnant atm and have also just done my bike test...

Its amazing how a combination of both calms the right foot down!!

so between now and august...the scooby will be going, the mk3 will be going and i'll be keeping the mk2 but for show stuff only,

Need to find a nice shiny new car that i likes!! But bigger!

I said 1 stupid thing' date=' and loads of you want me to get banned. what the hell. Jesus guys, i dont constantly drive like an ass. Was a straight and yeh i mite have been goaded into it. not an excuse.i shudnt have said it.

[/quote']

Wouldn't worry about it mate, some just pretend there whiter than white for some reason, of course you were at mallory, stop making assumptions guys lol