Hi All,

I am needing to replace Bushes/wishbones/droplinks very soon, however i wont to replace them with good quality parts, so was wondering if you can recommend me a place/website to get them from.

I am going to get the powerflex bushes form the net, but wishbones and droplinks not too sure off as i dont want to buy them and then they brake 6months later.

Links would be awesome, but all help appreciated.

Cheers,

Elliot

I used my original wishbones - but used a press to push out the old bushes and press in the new ones.

Tie rods/ball joints. I went with GSF parts, but recently replaced my tie rods with VAG parts as it didnt get through an MOT (later found to be the an issue with the track rod inner joint, or steering rack)... but side to side comparison, the VAG tie-rods look better put together.

I picked up my powerflex bushes from Awesome, as they had the best price on-line after VAT/delivery was taken into account.

Why are you getting new wishbones' date=' is there something wrong with the ones you have?

[/quote']

I may be able to refurb my current ones but they look nakard, so i thought about replacing them however they are not on top of my list.

I used my original wishbones - but used a press to push out the old bushes and press in the new ones.

Tie rods/ball joints. I went with GSF parts' date=' but recently replaced my tie rods with VAG parts as it didnt get through an MOT (later found to be the an issue with the track rod inner joint, or steering rack)... but side to side comparison, the VAG tie-rods look better put together.

I picked up my powerflex bushes from Awesome, as they had the best price on-line after VAT/delivery was taken into account.

[/quote']

Yea i was going to get the bushes from awesome too.

thanks for the info, i think i will go to VW for them then.