VW North West Tatton Park Show Sunday August 7th 2011

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be going but I might be at the ring that weekend for the old timers gran prix or at Santa pod as it might be USC that weekend and ed38 I think?

spoilt for choice then lol :^)

if someone sorts it, not like last year when Tinny was made to look a twat cos everyone tossed it off at the last minute, if were doing it as a CLUB .. we do it, if we can get enough i,m in , Sal will do s+s but lets go for it ???

if someone sorts it' date=' not like last year when Tinny was made to look a twat cos everyone tossed it off at the last minute, if were doing it as a CLUB .. we do it, if we can get enough i,m in , Sal will do s+s but lets go for it ???

[/quote']

im in ! how many do we need for it to happen ?

Happy to sort this if you guys want a stand, there's quite a few more NW members this year :-)

CLUB INFORMATION

Volkswagen Northwest has an impressive line up of VW Clubs attending our show each year and this year will be no different. All types of VW, Audi and Porsche cars are welcome.

PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE BEST CLUB DISPLAYS.

If you are a Club Secretary you can book a FREE plot for your club at this years event (Normal Admissions apply).

DUE TO LIMITED SPACE ONLY PRE-BOOKED CLUBS CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR A DISPLAY AND MUST CONSIST OF A MAXIMUM OF 10 VW, AUDI OR PORSCHE VEHICLES, WHICH BEST PORTRAY THE IMAGE OF YOUR CLUB.

So... minimum this year is 2/3 not 6 but max is 10 so let us know?

The list so far is:

dlea

Captain pugwash

SalsVR

tjsmudger

grandmstramrod

tinny22

DanH

bells

you want club passes to go to tinny22? :-)