save yourself the money and get BKR5E and change them every 20k instead of every 40k.

1. its still cheaper to buy 2 sets of BKR5E than one set of the others

2. 40k is a very long time' date=' 20k is better

[/quote']

is that made by NGK??

i will buy these since i need new plugs... thanks mate!

save yourself the money and get BKR5E and change them every 20k instead of every 40k.

[/quote']

is that made by NGK??

i will buy these since i need new plugs... thanks mate!

it's also a NGK plugs

[/quote']

the BKR5E is for nissan 200sti's and other makes, it was suggested that i not go for these plugs as he said it'll waist my cash...

you are refering to BKR5EKUP and not a BKR5E....... cause they are two different plugs

UP is just a platinum tip for extended life' date=' but it's all b0llocks.

Just use cheap plugs. VR6's foul them up fairly quickly, so expensive (and pointless) iridiums are a waste of money, imo :-)

[/quote']

so i can just go and get the BKR5E plugs?? because they are ALOT cheaper than the BKR5EKUP.... like i can buy 2 plugs with the price of one BKR5EKUP

Yes you can sir :-) Is the 5 heat grade correct for South Africa though? I would expect one plug colder for you guys. BKR6E.

I've used all manner of garbage plugs in my VR Turbo and it was just as happy with those as it was the expensive brand named plugs.

Yes you can sir :-) Is the 5 heat grade correct for South Africa though? I would expect one plug colder for you guys. BKR6E.

I've used all manner of garbage plugs in my VR Turbo and it was just as happy with those as it was the expensive brand named plugs.

colder plug? explain to me please...

i'll give it a try tomorrow night and see what it does... thanks for the help matey