anyone know the part #s for these boot button lock parts?

my boot button has been playing up, it wont always unlock with the remote.

ive tracked the problem down to the little round slider mechanism that engages or disengages the button to the latch, it seems like its supposed to grip to unlock and it physically pulls to lock, so it will always lock but the unlocking side of the process is slipping so wont engage the button with the latch.

As a temporary fix ive put a dot of super glue between these 2 parts so they are now 1 and the mechanism works properly, locking and unlocking fine. But i cant now use the emergency key position to open the boot if the battery goes flat as the 2 parts that should slip round each other are fused, and as im delocked i need to be able to use this function in an emergency.

ive had a look on online etka and cant find anything to do with any locking or anything.

can anyone help me with these 2 little parts numbers?

*edit* pic added

P1000575.jpg

P1000576.jpg

This happened to Katies boot lock. I used a wood screw cut down (about 4 mm dia, 7or8mm long) which will fit into the center, well just off center in the small recess of the part in the second picture.

I'll have a look tomorrow to see if i've got the to parts you've glued, and could make the other part if you want?

Yea it looks like something should go into the extra little recess, I'm gout to take a look round my local breakers to see if they have a mk3 I may be able to take from, but if I don't have any luck it'd be great if you did have those 2 parts, if not I might be able to pry mine apart and cut a little section of screw or nail like you said

Cheers

Well, I got on and fixed it lol

I snipped a small length of nail and put it in the recess, as I only put a dot of glue on it pried apart ok, it's all working as it should now and I've got the function of being able to emergency unlock it too.

Thanks for the tip mate