Advice installing vibra technics front engine mount

Im installing the front mount and just want clarification that all i do is take the big bolt and washer off the bottom of it, place the whole new mount in the subframe cup and just do the bolt and big washer up on the bottom.

Its just the OEM one is a 3 bolt setup and want to be ensured that this 1 bolt mount is 1 correct and 2 sufficient

cheers

those three bolts are just a cover plate for the main bolt. unless the new mount drops down more then the oem mount, then you should be able to put the cover back.

also remember to jack the engine up with something as you dont want just relying on the rear mount!

yea i really wanted to do this myself, i like to do things myself then i know they are done to my satisfaction, not saying anything about the guy that did it, but im like that with everything, im gonna see if he still has the old ones and take a look myself when i pick it up later on, cant wait to see the difference

Just got my car back and it's like a new car! It's like everythings been upgraded, it feels like it accelerates and brakes sharper, it turns harder and before it had a bit of a tendency to wash out but now it grips hard and if you give it more power it turns harder, the gear change is massively improved too.

Best upgrade ever!!

I also put the 3 bolt cover back on as it fit fine and thought it might prevent the bolts corroding a bit.

Looking at it I don't know what his problem was, it's pretty obvious what goes where