Inside the key fob? the innards of the fob are a bit of a squeeze already mate.. worth a try though' date=' and would be ace if you could cram it in ;)

[/quote']

im going to give it a try, i know a few people have done this, i seen the DIY, just can't remember where exactly, time to start looking.... lol

sounds easy, certainly doesnt look it though, i thought about this when i had my clifford fitted, this thread soon changed my mind lol

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2339483

this could also totally depend on your alarm fob type, mine doesnt have buttons just circuit board contacts, they dont seem to work with anything but the buttons in my alarm fob so dont know if thye have some metal in or something, from this finding on my own i think its likely that for it to work you would have to start with a fob that has proper buttons that the flip fob could press for it to be reliable.

it is also my opinion you also need to order some horse strength brave pills off the internet to cut up an expensive to replace alarm fob

sounds easy' date=' certainly doesnt look it though, i thought about this when i had my clifford fitted, this thread soon changed my mind lol

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2339483

this could also totally depend on your alarm fob type, mine doesnt have buttons just circuit board contacts, they dont seem to work with anything but the buttons in my alarm fob so dont know if thye have some metal in or something, from this finding on my own i think its likely that for it to work you would have to start with a fob that has proper buttons that the flip fob could press for it to be reliable.

[b']it is also my opinion you also need to order some horse strength brave pills off the internet to cut up an expensive to replace alarm fob

lol, classic mate, nah no issues on the key, got it for £5 from a buddy, so no issues on it..... thanks for the link, will be checking it out today and update over the weekend.