Firstly......Sorry I could not make Billing, I really would have loved to have come along and meet other members but had to hold tight and still am whilst my 94 year old Grandmother is, well, not so good to put it nicely.

Few questions!!

How can I become a premium member as I dont have Paypal? I have a Visa debit card though.

I need another key cut if anyone can help? Also how difficult is it to fit a boot lock? reason I ask is my ignition key works fine (kinda helps start the car!!) but when I put it in the door lock the door lock just spins round. The only option I have of locking my car is by the key-fob from an old alarm system that does the central locking. The front passenger door has had a rear door handle on thus making it de-locked and thirdly my ignition key wont fit my boot lock!! Soooo...... I have seen boot locks on Ebay for fairly cheap with key, is it an easy job to replace the boot lock?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about your Gran.

No worries about not being there. In fact in someways it's good to hear. I had worried that you had come and couldn't find us in the crowds.

I'll see if there is anything to be done about joining you up.

I've swapped boot locks over from one rusty tail gate to a cleaner one. So it can't be that hard!

The locks work with numbered slivers of metal in a certain order, each sliver being a different length and height when the key is fully inserted into the lock. If you get some numbered slivers from a scrapper or something and sit down with all the numbers and your key you can work out the combination your key needs in no time, probably a good bit cheaper than buying a new lock, my new lock barrel from vw was £30