U guys probally wont find these to interesting compared to some of the guys cars on here..

Im a less is more guy and like to keep my vw's pretty standard looking and like to spend my time cleaning up the old looking parts and refurbing bits etc..this was my last Gti 8v and i will upload my pics of my new vr6 soon ;-)

100_1575-1.jpg

100_1570.jpg

100_1566-1.jpg

100_1568-1.jpg

100_1569-1.jpg

Nice to get some good responses..posted these pics up before in a forum that i thought was full of VW fans that would appreciate a mint looking mk3 with subtle mods and got comments like "why bother uploading pics of that" and "m8 put your money into mods and make your car look better" thats why i was a bit warey posting em up..glad im in a proper forum now where the golf is appreciated for being a golf..and not a forum for vw cars that look like spaceships getting all the hype lol...;-)

• 3 months later...

I like the standard look or OEM+

I think they look a bit silly if you modify them too much. I like the suspension lowered a bit but when it's slammed I think it looks broken. Some cars do look good when slammed but mostly they just look broken and uncomfortable and I wouldn't have one.

My car is standard look but it has Koni shocks, Eibach ARB's and EBC brakes. The only visible mods that I would consider are removing the side skirts and mud guards.

Nice looking GTi, I'm looking forward to seeing the VR

• 3 weeks later...