Mk2 R32 with Rotrex charger

Caddy van with VRT

Mk3 Vr Turbo AKA Betty

Early vr with Schrick

Vento Vr

Mulberry Vr with VF2 Charger

and now the Mk2 4mo R32T

3 name changes..

5 ring trips both with the club and without, many, many UK events..

and a whole heap of abuse from my VR mates :)

But the best thing about my time here is the people I have met, the friends, colleagues, and relationships that have grown all from my 1st day wandering around GTI international's old site looking lost not knowing anyone.

How the Feck am I gonna explain to my missus' how and why I know so many people when she eventually does come and agree to me going to an event! :o

I have only had one ' date=' been here for a few years now though , love you family x

[/quote']

ah I can fondly remember the first time at Billing when the Big Dog ( as I thought you numberplate meant then ! ) rolled around the corner and onto the line of cars, then promptly scooped most original vr, and deservedly so, and that was it, not been able to get rid of you since ! ;) ;)

I have only had one ' date=' been here for a few years now though , love you family x

[/quote']

ah I can fondly remember the first time at Billing when the Big Dog ( as I thought you numberplate meant then ! ) rolled around the corner and onto the line of cars, then promptly scooped most original vr, and deservedly so, and that was it, not been able to get rid of you since ! ;) ;)

I'm part of the funiture now !