Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

mmmm yeah camber + stretch is not an ideal combo with a charger dude ! defo get the tracking etc done as you say some wider tyres, yeah was running just under and never had a massive prob, but then engine mounts plus polybushed front help loads to stop movement and keep the front wheels where they are meant to be ! I am looking at launch control for the cabby though to help eliminate it :)

which toyo's do you have ? I have run the T1R's for the last couple of years and been so impressed with them awesome grip for the money and the only downside is they do wear a bit quicker than other brands but like you mine is only a summer toy and doesnt do many miles so I can live with that :)

which toyo's do you have ? I have run the T1R's for the last couple of years and been so impressed with them awesome grip for the money and the only downside is they do wear a bit quicker than other brands but like you mine is only a summer toy and doesnt do many miles so I can live with that :)

T1R's mate.