Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

spammers ! ;)

anyway back to Cabriolet's ! need to go out an buy some axle stands to put it on them to take the wheels off as I need to refurb the inner barrels, due to the design of them you can see all the inside and it's dirty and making me sad so going to paint the inner barrels and stonechip all the innner arches while the wheels are off to tidy them up too :) so the hunt for cheap axle stands starts !

spammers ! ;)

anyway back to Cabriolet's ! need to go out an buy some axle stands to put it on them to take the wheels off as I need to refurb the inner barrels' date=' due to the design of them you can see all the inside and it's dirty and making me sad so going to paint the inner barrels and stonechip all the innner arches while the wheels are off to tidy them up too :) so the hunt for cheap axle stands starts !

[/quote']

man you've changed.....

plus am thinking about making a half cage/stiffening bars for the center of the car but I can't find any pics to get inspiration from ! might just offer something up and see how it looks and go from there, would help with any flex although with everything else that has been done to the car I dont think it will be a problem but every little helps :)

lol ;) Gavvaallaarrr :)

should hopefully have some time over the weekend to pick up the paint for the wheels and the rest of the bits to finish the interior :)

Have decided not to smooth the bay this winter as I want to get it up and running and happy with all that first and then it gives me something to do next winter otherwise I will lose interest in it and it gives it a fresh new look for the 2013 season ! :)

yeah currently obd1 mate but the tuner who I want to use only maps obd2 engines plus with the graphs he has been showing me over the last few days it has swung my mind to use him :) so that's the only reason really and it's only a few bits to swop over for the conversion so shouldnt add much time to the build tbh, I hope !! ;)

and thanks for the kind words dude :)

ha ha the never ending dilemna mate !! think the RC's are nice wheels tbh but worth scouting through E38 and Wheel whores classifieds to see if something jumps out at you !

Mine might be for sale shortly ! :-# :o

WHAT...........WHY??????? lovely wheels and rare............. YOUR MAD you are!!!!!!!