Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

spec's ;)

;) Works Equip 2 piece splits - 16 x 8 will come with adaptors as stud pattern is 5x114.3 new valves and bolts polished dishs and brand new gloss black powdercoated centers can come with 3m carbon center caps too, adaptors have been setup to give perfect fitment on a mk3 and these are one of only 3-4 sets in the country.

will decide in the next day or two if the other wheels I want are defo for sale and at the right price !! :)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

ha ha the never ending dilemna mate !! think the RC's are nice wheels tbh but worth scouting through E38 and Wheel whores classifieds to see if something jumps out at you !

Mine might be for sale shortly ! :-# :o

WHAT...........WHY??????? lovely wheels and rare............. YOUR MAD you are!!!!!!!

ha ha maybe but I fancy a change as run these for a while now and had my eye on another set but not finalised yet so will see, if not will be quite happy to run these next year :)

Ah well wheels are a very personal choice mate ! My only advice would be to pick a set you like and don't just buy some because they are cool, different is good and there are so many wheel styles which haven't been tried yet :) have a trawl through ebay and classifieds or the cabby appreciation on vortex is good for inspiration ! Depends what overall look your going for ?

Yes mate I am going to but will save it for next year as that gives me something to do next winter plus it will give the car a fresh look for the year after !