Black 3 door VR6 with Vortech V9F

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if could be because ive removed the carbon canister ?

Still left the valve plugged in though.

as long as you plugged the pipe coming from the valve it wouldnt make any difference

Ahh, that may be my problem then. Ive completely removed it inc the pipework. All I've left was the valve connected to the loom. I'll put the pipe work back on and plug it.

did you manage to solve the throttle reading? wander if it may be something to do with the throttle body itself if its obd2.looking good so far ;)

I managed to get the throttle body to adapt OK. But still only thinks its on part throttle when its wide open.

• 2 weeks later...

So in an Attemp to raise the height of the air filer to prevent it sucking up a puddle ive created this.

IMAG0141.jpg

And fitted:

IMAG0143.jpg

Its a bit tight in there and is squashed in with the bumper. So im planning using a 45degree alloy joiner and a silicone coupler. Hopefully to raise it up into the space above where its sitting now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So today was the fitting of engine mounts. Unfortunately I've been given competition mounts. So the ride is is a bit harsh. Hopefully they will sofen up as I can't be arsed changing them again.

I bought a couple hockey pucks to raise the engine but the vibratechnics front mount has a nut rather than a bolt so i can't fit a hockey puck.

Next month, New software.