Dented my macbook pro :(

I throw my macbook around I hate it!! The boss made me have one' date=' £2k waste of money... has lost countless hours of my hard work!!.... not an apple fan but maybe I just have a dud one....

;)

[/quote']

I'll take that nasty old Mac off your hands for you Helen. I won't even charge you...

I throw my macbook around I hate it!! The boss made me have one' date=' £2k waste of money... has lost countless hours of my hard work!!.... not an apple fan but maybe I just have a dud one....

;)

[/quote']

I'll take that nasty old Mac off your hands for you Helen. I won't even charge you...

lol I have a plan for this already ;)

but seriously it has had 3 hard drive failures as confirmed by Apple and fixed by them under warranty as not even had the thing long enough, they weren't able to retrieve my files... not a USER error don!

google 'gray screen of death' on snow leopard.... (and they make a up a whole new vocabulary... ;) )

you wont convert me on that had a pc laptop for years and never lost a word/photo/file etc etc.....

• 2 weeks later...

dropped mine off the side of the bath onto tiles last night.... oopps!!

1321296686_1006_FT458769_mac_.jpg

still working....

Doh! At least it went shore side..!

Bet it wouldnt be working if it fell in the bath :)

yup! Mark always thinks I'm mad for using it in the bathroom I probably wouldn't if I'd paid for it.... saves time tho!! ;) I have very little of that.... cooking as I type ;)

dropped mine off the side of the bath onto tiles last night.... oopps!!

1321296686_1006_FT458769_mac_.jpg

still working....

Doh! At least it went shore side..!

Bet it wouldnt be working if it fell in the bath :)

yup! Mark always thinks I'm mad for using it in the bathroom I probably wouldn't if I'd paid for it.... saves time tho!! ;) I have very little of that.... cooking as I type ;)

Oh dear...

should of saved your money and bought a cheaper higher spec pc, i can't see how people value them as high as apple do and go spend there money on it, if you look at there current line up of computers everything outdated by 1-2 years hardware wise and is seriously overpriced, 4 or 5 years ago they used power pc chip sets and processors and that's why they were so good but now they just use the same Intel crap as any other pc so if the hardware the same its just as likely to break, times moved on get a high spec pc and install windows or Linux on it and with your spare money you could i don't know buy another vr6 lol.

sorry about the rant but people need to wake up and relies there always going to be out of date using a mac, i mean my gf got the new iphone 40 quid a month for the next two years compared to my android 15quid a month phone, and she gets a fancy bit of voice software but thats it wouldn't be to bad if it worked.

should of saved your money and bought a cheaper higher spec pc' date=' i can't see how people value them as high as apple do and go spend there money on it, if you look at there current line up of computers everything outdated by 1-2 years hardware wise and is seriously overpriced, 4 or 5 years ago they used power pc chip sets and processors and that's why they were so good but now they just use the same Intel crap as any other pc so if the hardware the same its just as likely to break, times moved on get a high spec pc and install windows or Linux on it and with your spare money you could i don't know buy another vr6 lol.

sorry about the rant but people need to wake up and relies there always going to be out of date using a mac, i mean my gf got the new iphone 40 quid a month for the next two years compared to my android 15quid a month phone, and she gets a fancy bit of voice software but thats it wouldn't be to bad if it worked.

[/quote']

HMMMMMM not an Apple fan huh??!!! I bought a MacBook Pro last Xmas, why because my 2nd laptop in 1 year had FAILED..........why??!! cos it's windows based and keeps crashing......In the year that I've had the MacBook, it's not once failed.......I've had loads of windows based stuff that crashes due to conflicts between windows and other programs........I will admit that my i-phone has recently crashed, well it's more a case that the microphone stopped working, BUT and more importantly the SOFTWARE and OPERATING system is ok......this is why people buy APPLE products, because they are reliable bit like a VW really.........

oh i think there still very good thing and set the benchmark a few years ago with most media related things.

i just think now there taking the piss and getting people to buy there items on the fact its apple and apples good, it is but theirs better and cheaper options now