still can't find for the life of me where these go.... and my ABS light is on and also the air bag light is on on me dash.

so can someone please help me as to any idea what these are for?

well this is the firt one:

IMG-20111108-00480.jpg

but i have exactly the same on on the other side..... possibly thinking ABS but there is no where for it to plug into....

also this one below the header tank...

IMG-20111108-00481.jpg

the 2 pin plugs closer to the scuttle panel look like they are abs sensor wires, follow the wiring back from the inner arch and see if they are connected. the second picture of the 4 pin plug looks like it connects to the fan control module under neath the header tank. the airbag fault could be a number of things, such as terminal 30 low voltage i.e if the battery was disconnected or went flat. quickest way to diagnose will be plug it in and see what codes it brings up. if you can get the codes up on here i may be able to point you in the right direction. hope this helps

when i did a vr6 conversion i had the top plug disconnected and never caused any issues, i think its to do with air-con as when i did the conversion i removed something which had vacuum lines attatched to it any went through the bulk head to what looked like the heater controls. and then another pipe to a canister in the arch lining. the second looks like it belongs in the radiator.

sorted itm the plug below the header tank goes into a little boxes with fuses. this then stopped my brake lights at the rear from staying on......

i havnt as of yet found out twhere the 2 plugs by the scuttle go.... but i am in agreement that they are abs sensors. how ever they are plugged in.... by the hub / shocks